‘The next Generation of Fans’ in the Community Stand at the EBB Stadium.
- Up to 250 free tickets will be distributed for each weekend, home fixture.
- The initiative will focus on engaging with ‘Tomorrow`s Supporters’ and the club are particularly keen to work in partnership with local Schools, junior Sports clubs, Charities and community groups.
- For the new season, the initiative will be led by Shots Foundation Trustee, Paul Marcus and our lead coordinator Jamie MacAllister.
- The Club’s modern ticketing system will ensure Community Stand guests are able to receive their tickets in advance.
- You can request tickets by completing the application form https://forms.gle/bj8W7FCMcC8UHdgb6
Shots Foundation Trustee Paul Marcus is excited about plans for the new season. “As someone who was taken to their first Shots match at the age of six years old, I am determined to help our club reach out to young supporters. With the benefit of planning and modern ticketing facilities, we should be able to make real progress in filling the stand with future supporters.”
Club Chairman Shahid Azeem is backing the initiative to have a positive impact. “We want to build strong relationships with as many local schools and junior football clubs as possible. We all want to help the club to bounce back from last year`s disappointments. Having noisy supporters in our Community stand will help to build a great atmosphere.”